Wipes for newborn are specially designed for babies. Compared with adult wipes, wipes for newborn have relatively higher requirements, because the baby's skin is very delicate and prone to allergies. Baby wipes are divided into ordinary wipes and hand and mouth special wipes. Ordinary wipes for newborn are usually used to wipe the baby's little butt, and hand and mouth wipes are used to wipe the baby's mouth and hands.
(1) Alcohol and flavoring
The function of alcohol in wet wipes is mainly to sterilize, but alcohol is volatile, and it is easy to lose moisture on the skin surface after wiping, and it feels tight and dry, causing skin discomfort, so it is not suitable for babies.
The purpose of preservatives is to protect the product from microbial contamination and prolong the shelf life and useful life of the product, however, improper use of preservatives can lead to allergic dermatitis. After fragrances, preservatives are the second most common cause of skin irritation and skin irritation.
(3) Fluorescent agent
Fluorescent agents should also not be present in wet wipes. If the wet wipes contain fluorescent agents, they should be added during the processing of the non-woven fabrics, which are also unfavorable to the baby's skin.
(4) Water that has not been fully sterilized
The main component of wipes for newborn is water. This water must be treated pure water, otherwise the bacteria in the water will multiply on the wipes, which is not good for the baby's skin and health. The quality control of big brands in pure water is still relatively guaranteed. This is the most unsafe thing about wipes from small-size manufacturers.
(1) Baby wipes are insoluble in water, please do not throw them in the toilet to avoid blockage.
(2) If the skin has wounds or symptoms such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, etc., please stop using it and consult a doctor in time.
(3) Please do not put it in a place where high temperature and sunlight can be exposed, and be sure to close the seal after use.
(4) Put it out of the reach of the baby to prevent the baby from accidentally eating it.
(5) Please open the sealing sticker when in use, and close the sticker tightly when not in use to keep the soft wipes moist.
(6) In order to keep wipes for newborn moist, different types of wipes should be selected according to the actual use.