PP milk bottle
Compact and light
|Product name||Manual breast pump - light|
1. asy to Clean
2. Anti-backflow Design
3. Food Grade Materials
4. Compact, light and portable
5. Discreet and quiet
|Components||Handle, adjusting rod, tee assembly, suction bowl, PP bottle, duckbill valve, nipple assembly|
|Instructions||1. Wash and disinfect the parts of the breast pump before use; |
2. Before sucking breast milk, please clean your hands and your breasts, gently massage your breasts and apply them with a hot towel for a few minutes to help milk secretion;
3. Sit in a chair, lean forward slightly and keep relaxed;
4. Place the bell mouth close to the breast and gently press the anti-skid handle;
5. Maintain 2-3 seconds, press the handle and suck out the breast milk.
Breastmilk is made on a demand and supply basis. The more your baby feeds, the more milk you’ll make. If you miss a breastfeed, and either give a bottle or top your baby up with formula instead, it may cause your breasts to become engorged, which is painful and can interfere with your milk supply. Healthcare professionals recommend you exclusively breastfeed for 6 months, to give your baby the most benefit from your nutrient and antibody-rich breastmilk.
yoboo ensures the safety and health of every baby and mother. The raw materials of the products are selected from BASF PPSU in Germany, and have SGS, FDA, ROHS, CE, ISO and other testing certifications.