There are many benefits of the breast pump machine electric, but everything has two sides. Are there any side effects of the breast pump machine electric? Many mothers have thought about this problem. It is normal to worry about it. After all, it is in direct contact with the breast. What if the breast gets hurt?
In fact, as long as mothers are careful when using it, and only need to suck clean when the milk is rising, the electric breast pump will have no side effects.
The breast pump machine electric can also protect the nipples, and the breasts are more even and more comfortable when sucking. It is much better than squeezing by hand. This is the best protection for the breasts. The breast pump machine electric has no side effects, but there are some disadvantages.
1. Every time you use it, check whether the accessories of the wireless electric breast pump are complete. The process is a bit troublesome.
2. After using the wireless electric breast pump, you have to rinse it every time and disinfect the baby bottle frequently.
3. The price of an electric breast pump is a bit expensive compared to a manual hand breast pump.
4. It is troublesome to heat the milk in cold weather.
These small disadvantages of electric breast pumps are relatively frivolous compared to their benefits. In general, young mothers still like to use the breast pump machine electric to breastfeed their children because it brings great convenience.
In fact, there are many points to pay attention to when using a breast pump machine electric. The following shows the precautions for using a breast pump machine electric.
1. Note the cleaning and disinfection of the breast pump and the method of disinfection. Clean and disinfect the breast pump before the first use and before each use, disassemble all the components of the wireless electric breast pump, and place it in the dishwasher or warm soap. Rinse well after washing in water.
Do not use cleaning tools and detergents that contain antibacterial ingredients. The Yoboo breast pump can be sterilized in a steam sterilizer, or it can be sterilized by boiling it in boiling water for 10 minutes.
If use a steam sterilizer, as long as the sterilizer is not turned on, the breast pump will remain in a sanitary state in the sterilizer for at least 3 hours.
2. Clean the breast pump: Breast milk contains a lot of fat. After the wireless electric breast pump is used, it is easy to leave a large amount of grease in its accessories. This may increase the friction between the accessories, and it is easy to slip and affect the suction.
So please use a lotion that can dissolve grease to clean all parts of the breast pump, which helps the after use. After cleaning, it is recommended to use steam for comprehensive disinfection. This disinfection method is the safest and most effective and is more conducive to protecting the accessories.
3. Note that the breast pump machine electric cannot be overused. Some mothers think that the breast pump machine electric is omnipotent, but they don't know that if they are used improperly, the breast pump can also damage the nipples.
If you use the breast pump machine electric without smoothing mammary glands, it may become more and more blocked. In fact, the distribution of women's mammary glands is like an umbrella. If the mammary ducts above are blocked, the nipple and areola will not be able to milk.
Because the breast pump will pressurize the breasts when pumping, it will damage the local soft tissues and cause edema after using for a long time.
When expressing milk, collect the milk overflowing from the other side.