Design of double sealing strips.
Spout design, independent milk outlet.
360 irradiation sterilisation.
Standable design for saving space
|Product name||Breast milk storage bag|
|Highlights||1. Two sealing strips are designed to seal and prevent leakage.|
2. Independent milk outlet and spout design to prevent secondary pollution of breast milk and control the amount of breast milk poured out.
3. Explosion-proof design, no cracking during frozen storage, no liquid leakage after long-term storage.
4, 360 electron beam irradiation sterilization, ensure product hygiene.
|Instructions||1. Tear the seal along the dotted line of the cutout.|
2. Pull open the zipper seal and pour in breast milk.
3. Make sure the air is removed from the bag and reseal the bag, making sure the seal is tightly pressed.
4. Fill the date and other information in the record area and place the bag in the refrigerator.
5. Heat to about 42°C and pull open along the dotted line before feeding.
6. Pour into a bottle or other container to feed your baby.
Freshly expressed milk can remain at room temperature (up to 25°C) for 4 hours (or up to 6 to 8 hours if very cleanly expressed), but it is best to chill as soon as possible. It is best to use refrigerated breast milk within 4 days, but it can be refrigerated for up to 8 days.
yoboo ensures the safety and health of every baby and mother. The raw materials of the products are selected from BASF PPSU in Germany, and have SGS, FDA, ROHS, CE, ISO and other testing certifications.